December 6, 2009

I was reading today some Edge news feed and this question interested me... I'm not registered there, so i thought it would be a good idea to give my answers here.

The end of the decade is nearly here. To mark the occasion, in the decade’s last issue of Edge we will be recognising the games, the people and the events that have defined the past ten years, and this is your opportunity to be part of it.
Specifically, we'd like you to propose the following:
1. Your game of the decade
2. Your person of the decade
3. Your moment of the decade
To go along with your nominations you have up to 50 words to explain your reasoning in each case. You can either post your contributions in the comments section below or send an email to edge@futurenet.com.

i thought I give it a try. Please, don't hesitate to post yours too, I personally did it before looking at others answers, and I must say, even if 10 years is a long time, it was pretty fast and obvious answers for me.


1. Your game of the decade
Ico.
One of the first game experience for adults, with a real interaction between two characters others than with bullets or blades.

2. Your person of the decade
Nintendo's President, Satoru Iwata... A really smart and successful businessman. He just made his company becoming again number one when everyone was expecting them to drop the hardware race, like Sega did before them. Ds and Wii will stay in the history of the videogame industry.

3. Your moment of the decade
Riding a giant flying Bird colossus.
I was standing and laughing, i felt that I was there, I was amaze and never lived anything like that before... I realize after the fight i was standing in the middle of my living room, never knew how i went from siting on the ground to standing up with a controller in my hand... an amazing memory


Well, it was hard not to speak about the "followers", but that's the rules...
"there can be only one" :P...

No comments: