October 18, 2008

It's been two weeks I started to take back some figure drawing classes with some co-workers once a week. It's been so long since I haven't practice this that its like being a young padawan again, which I am anyway, I loose everything I learned from not drawing much those last 10 years. But it's definitely great to get back to it.
The class is happening at our new office in our animation room and is payed by our company, so it's really great to be able to ,now that we're a bigger company, enjoy this kind of bonuses and learning practicing gifts offered.
The Animation room where it take place is a big room for animators with a wall made of mirror and with cameras for recording ourselves when it come to act and found some new action moves.)
Oh, and little message, We're hiring btw, specially some animators so please send your Resume if you would like to join us.

I haven't play much this week, just had the time to buy and try during less than one hour World of goo on Wii (available on Steam, a demo is available too). Well, I haven't finish "world one" yet, but I liked it a lot, I still have to finish Wario Shake too!
It just prove that I don't really have the time to play long game anymore, and when the crazy Christmas time is coming with all those big games to come, I'm just thinking than this year more than ever, i'll miss lot of them (Fable II, Dead space, Fallout 3, Wii music, Animal crossing, Pes09, Saint row 2, Resistance 2 and much more... ) and all the ones I already never try (GTA4, all the Japanese RPG on Xbox 2 of this summer, ect...)
The only games I might try and play are Left for Dead (Pc) and Gears of War 2 because lot of friends will play them, and Little Big Planet if I finally buy a Ps3 this year...

The little Game you should try this week is Light-Bot (thx to Romain for the link). Only 12 levels but start to be hard at the end :).

No comments: