July 1, 2008

Even if I was not in the mood to see it, and did not appreciate it that much (My favorite Pixar movie still is Nemo followed by the Incredibles and Toy story 2), just go to watch this amazing movie:



I don't put the trailer here because I hate trailers, they show you too much every freaking time, and ruined all or most of it unfortunately.
Anyway, Wall.E is ONE of the movie of the year, and a classic already, an amazing piece of art and love, a well crafted jewel by so talented artist... woaw...
Even if i did not enjoyed it that much (like Ratatouille), I just admire the results and can't wait to buy the DVd to enjoy and see it again.

And, before the movie, the incredible PRESTO was shown and, wow!!! This short stole the show for me, It was so funny and so good, with a perfect timing in animation, and fantastic gags. You can bought it already on Itune and watch it frame by frame again and again…



Inspired by a classic Tex Avery cartoon: Magical Maestro (made me discover too that the Hula gag from the "Lion King" is a rip of this cartoon), it’s again Pixar at it’s best...
so Congrats and thx again talented Pixar team, you guys are amazing!

No comments: