December 29, 2009

I wanted to post more often recently, but I guess I did not :)...
So many big things happened, Thx giving's time, Xmas's time... I probably will forgot lots of things but I'll try to sum-up and keep it interesting.

So, my big gift of the year is a fantastic Sony Bravia. I must say I'm amazed by this screen, and i never had such a High end TV in my life... I started to play several games and watch several blu-ray and, I was every time amazed by the quality of what I was watching.

One of the un-expected option on this Tv is to be able to connect it directly to my router and being able to log into my Netflix account... I watch several movie already and was so exited by this option. I really think it's a big blow to Microsoft and Sony's try to make you pay to get those option from there console...
It reminded me one of the Nintendo way of thinking: Why would you need (or pay (nothing's free) for) those options if the TV, movie player or something else can do it already...


I downloaded and tryed Dante's Inferno that I missed at last E3 (I only had a chance to play the Psp version back then). I must say i was disappointed by the terrible button mapping and the not that great graphics, but the game otherwise is working fine and will probably be a good pick for 360 only owners, less for Ps3 ones... I wonder how the PSP version will end up looking too (it was Horrible at last E3, but it was probably really early build (why showing it was a mystery to me). It's just too bad it's going to be the same game and not an exclusive title anyway.

I started to play too God of war collection, well, Gow 1 only right now, and I must say i had as much, and probably even more, fun than playing Dante's Inferno. I will probably finish it again. I still haven't downloaded GOW III demo, but i played it several time at last E3 already, so...

I was able to finished Flowers recently too, I thought it was a very nice experience that i enjoyed discovered a little bit here and there when i had the time or was in the mood...

I of course started Super Mario Bros Wii, and found it of course as fun as when I was 15 and played my first Mario game (the 3rd one on NES)...

Still, (yeah, I know still, it's not a joke ) playing slowly and trying to finish Dead space... 15 hours into it already I think... level 10, 2 more to go, starting to get bored and annoyed, but i still think it's a good game. I'll finish it to get a final Judgment on it...

To finish with, I recently tried lots of PSP games thrue demos, and even if i was disappointed (to stay neutral) by many (Jack and Daxter, Assasin's creed...), I was impressed by one: the last MGS (Peace Walker)...
To give even more credits to the game, I never really played a MGS (mainly not my kind of games), and don't really liked it at all, (i tried several time, but except for the amazing graphic and directing work, Never understood the excitement for such boring gameplay)... anyway, once again, The Team made a really big push and you can tell that like Gow Coo before, you've got here one of the biggest title in development for the platform...
I still think on this platform, Only team from Japan will still push the PSP (Capcom, Square and Konami) and will offer few big titles to players, It seems Occidental dev. dropped the plateform long time ago...

Well, except maybe for Army of two, hopping (should I ?) for the best from this one...

No comments: